Real Boss Explains Situation With £35m Signing

• 0 ตอบ
  • 10 อ่าน

makaralove

• ดูรายละเอียด
Real Boss Explains Situation With £35m Signing
« เมื่อ: 28 2018-08-28 2018 13:%i:1535436907 »

บอล ออนไลน์​ Real Madrid manager Julen Lopetegui has explained why Los Blancos' £35 million (R644 million) signing has not yet been given his debut.Belgium international Thibaut Courtois left Premier League outfit Chelsea for the European champions Real earlier this month, but has been forced to play second fiddle to Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas so far.

After the Spanish giants' 4-1 win over Girona on Sunday, Coach Lopetegui was asked if there was any specific reason as to บอล ออนไลน์ why the Belgian has not had the opportunity to make his first competitive start for the club."It is not a situation that's easy to understand but it's simple enough to explain," the Real boss said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."I have got some really good options in goal and there are no problems in that area. We'll decide what's best for each game.

"Keylor got the บอล ออนไลน์ nod today and did very well. There's great competition and that makes us stronger in the goalkeeping department. I've got some thoughts in my mind, but I'm not going to share them."Over the course of the season, I'll look for solutions to solve the next immediate challenge."Courtois made 154 appearances for Chelsea before his move to Real, keeping 58 clean sheets along the way.